I admire anyone who has the ability to penetrate beyond the obvious and find beauty in other people's differences and anyone with a good sense of cultural awareness. Honesty, open-mindedness, and tolerance are some of the most beautiful character traits a person can have, regardless of their sex.
I also love anything brimming with creativity.
Other than that, I enjoy writing, reading, and dancing in my spare time. I love to laugh. A simple, random, and funny comment can go a long way of turning my day around. I'm not particularly fond of politics, but I do try get myself in touch with it. I have a soft spot for 50s and 60s music. I love Japanese fashion, I think it's innovative in its own rights.
It's time you realize that your dreams (REM) don't dictate your reality. They are not premonitions. If you regard them as such then you are dismissing God.
No comments:
Post a Comment